retail premises in Panorama City are sold. If you intrested in renting retail sprace, contact one of our sales representatives.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +421 911 106 607, +421 911 917 012
Located in a lucrative and strategic area, just a few steps from the Slovak National Theatre and Eurovea Galleria, PANORAMA CITY is the newest benchmark of elevated living, gracing the Danube riverbank with its triangular design of unparalleled grandeur. With its two iconic residential towers rising from the beautiful Bratislava riverside, this property of breath-taking scale will reshape the city’s panorama and offer comfortable living space for modern, cosmopolitan people.
At 33 storeys, PANORAMA CITY will be one of the city’s tallest structures, and the two towers will offer a total of 606 apartments. A green park, shops, offices, restaurants, bars, personalized services and easy parking on five underground floors will enhance residents’ quality of life. This project will be synonymous with the most dazzling 21st century modern architecture, superior quality of living, and superb amenities. It will redefine luxury living in Bratislava city, rising above it all. Luxury is personal.
As the highest administrative building in Bratislava, Tower115 will be an integral part of Panorama City, and along with other administrative buildings, it will accentuate the intensive atmosphere of the gracious green park.
Retail spaces in Panorama City will be near the main streets in the centre of Bratislava – so with great access. They will attract the 1 200 residents and their visitors from the development‘s apartments, as well as the 4 000 employees of Tower115, visitors to SND and Eurovea Galleria (with 30 000 daily visitors), and the employees of Panorama City‘s administrative buildings (cca 6 000 daily). Parking for shoppers will be on the 1st floor.
- Strategic location in the city centre
- Daily movement of over 20 000 people in the location, 24/7
- Urban and suburban transit with excellent public transport accessibility
- Direct access to highway bypasses
- Attractive square with patios and children‘s playground
- Just 5 minutes’ walk from the Danube, Eurovea, riverfront promenade and the city centre
Standard of retail spaces
- Business unit handed over as structural work (shell & core)
- Floor, ceiling and building construction – reinforced concrete
- Facade and aluminium facade
- Supply lines of fire detection, fire voice system and evacuation alarm
- Supply line of fire extinguishing equipment
- Modern air handling units with temperature adjustment of fresh air supply
- Cold water supply pipe
- Phone data connection
- Year-round maintenance of outside areas
- Removal and disposal of municipal waste
- Information service and monitoring of communal areas
- Cleaning and maintenance of communal areas
- Inspection and servicing of technical equipment
- Emergency service
- Technology operation